You need –
- Potatoes – 2 medium size, cut into bite size cubes.
- Zucchini – cut into bite size cubes, 1 cup
- Tomatoes – chopped ½ cup
- Onion – 1 small, finely chopped
- Grated garlic – 1 teaspoon
- Grated ginger – 1 teaspoon
- Curry powder – 1 teaspoon
- Chilli powder – 1 teaspoon
- Coriander powder – 2 teaspoon
- Turmeric powder- ¼ teaspoon
- Coconut milk – ¼ cup + 2 tablespoons
- Water – ¼ cup
- Salt as per taste
- Oil – 1 tablespoon
- Cumin seeds – ½ teaspoon
- Fresh parsley – to garnish
How to –
Cook the potatoes in boiling water. Strain and set aside.
Heat oil in a pan, splatter the cumin seeds. Add the onions, ginger and garlic and saute till the onions turn light brown. Add the powders, salt and fry till fragrant. Add the potatoes, zucchini ; mix well and fry for 2-3 minutes.
Add the tomatoes, ¼ cup coconut milk, and water. Cover and cook for 6-7 minutes or till the gravy is thicken. Uncover add 2 tablespoons of coconut milk mix well. Turn off the heat and garnish with fresh parsley.
Serve with rice or flat bread.