I am a bit too lazy when it comes to making bread. All that little I bake is for my hubby who is an absolute fan of good bread (and it looks like the little one is walking that path as well). Continue reading
|Cheesy French toast|
You Need –
- Eggs – 2
- Vanilla essence – 1 teaspoon
- Sugar – 2 teaspoon
- Cinnamon – ¼ teaspoon
- Butter- 1 tablespoon
- Bread – 4 slices
- Grated Mozzarella – 1/3 cup
How to –
- Mix eggs, cinnamon, sugar and vanilla in bowl and beat well.
- Melt the butter in a skillet.
- Soak the bread slices . Sprinkle the grated cheese on one side and place the soaked bread with the cheese side down in the skillet.
- Sprinkle the cheese on the other side and toast until golden brown on both sides.