You need –
- Chicken thigh – 2
For the marinade
- Yogurt – 3 teaspoons
- Ginger paste – 2 teaspoons
- Garlic paste – 2 teaspoons
- Lemon juice – 1 tablespoon
- Red chili powder – 2 teaspoons
- Garam masala – 1 teaspoon
- Coriander powder – 2 teaspoons
- Cumin powder – ½ teaspoon
- Pepper powder – ½ teaspoon
- Red food colour – a pinch
- Salt – as per taste
- Vegetable oil – 2 teaspoons
How to –
In bowl mix all the ingredients under marinade. Clean, wash and dry the chicken with paper towel. with a sharp knife, cut slashes in the flesh. Rub the mixture onto the chicken well. Make sure the mixture is well rubbed into the slashes. Cover and refrigerate for atleast 12 hours.
Pre-heat the over to 200 C and Place the chicken on a rack in a roasting pan, brush with oil, and cook, turning once for 25 to 30 minutes until the juices run clear when the chicken is pierced near the bone with a knife.
- Mint – 8 springs fresh leaves
- Coriander leaves – 2 fresh sprigs
- Green chili – 2 or as desired
- Yogurt – 1 cup
In blender, blend the mint leaves, coriander leaves and green chili to a smooth paste with little water. Beat the yogurt and add the mint paste and whisk till well combined.