To me, this is truly one of the best Italian desserts… Serve this with berries, caramel or chocolate sauce….
You need –
- Gelatin – 1.5 tablespoons.
- Milk – 4 tablespoons
- Heavy cream – 2 cups
- Saffron – 1 pinch
- Sugar – 40 grams
- Vanilla essence – 2 teaspoons
How to –
- Dissolve the gelatine in the milk and set aside.
- In a sauce pan, put the cream, saffron and sugar. Bring to boil on medium flame
- Let it simmer for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the gelatine, vanilla essence and stir well until dissolved.
- Divide equally into molds or small bowls. Let it cool before you refrigerate for atleast 6 hours. I leave it over night.