Fresh, fast and vibrant… They are so easy to make, its a perfect dinner for busy weekdays after-work. And feel free to play with the fillings as you wish!
You will need –
- Tortilla – 4
- Olive oil – 1 tablespoon
For the filling –
- Japanese cucumber – 1 thinly sliced with vegetable peeler
- Red bell pepper – 1, thinly sliced length wise
- Cherry tomatoes – 10, cut into ½
- Grated mozzarella – 1 cup
- Fresh coriander leaves – 4 tablespoon, chopped.
- Salt and pepper – as per taste
How to –
- Heat a griddle pan.
- Mix all the above said filling ingredients except cheese together.
- Place the filling on the tortillas over one half only. Sprinkle the cheese and coriander leaves.
- Fold the tortilla wrap to a half moon shape. Bush with oil on both sides
- Carefully place the tortillas over the hot griddle for 1 – 2 minutes.
- Transfer the tortillas to cutting board and cut into half and serve hot.
Please note – Be careful when transferring the tortillas, as you don’t want the filling to fall out. Use a wide spatula to lift them in and out of the pan.