The other day it was literally a fridge attack… Cooked up this meal with all the left over veggies in the fridge.. and was a instant hit too 🙂
|Instant noodles with veggies|
You need –
- Instant noodles – 2 packs
- Carrot – Cut into small cubes ½ cup
- Cabbage – thinly sliced ½ cup
- Frozen corn and peas – ½ cup
- Shallots – sliced, 2 tablespoon
- Green chilli – 1, finely chopped
- Olive oil – 1 tablespoon
- Soya sauce – 1 teaspoon
- Salt and pepper – as per taste
How to –
- Cook the noodles in boiling water. Drain and set aside.
- Heat oil in a skillet. Add the onion, chilli and sauté till onion turn golden brown.
- Add the carrot, peas, corn and sauté for 3 minutes
- Add the cabbage, salt, pepper, soya sauce and combine well.
- Now add the cooked noodles and toss well.
- Turn off the heat. Garnish with parsley and serve hot.