|Potato, bacon and feta tart|
You need –
- Store-bought puff pastry – 1 sheet
- Thinly sliced Bacons – 100 grams
- Feta cheese – 125 grams
- Pre-cooked baby potatoes – 5 to 6 sliced
- Store-bought caramelised onion – ¼ cup
- Wild rocket leaves – 100 grams
How to –
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Cut the pastry sheet in half and place on a baking tray lined with non-stick baking paper.
- Spread the caramelized onion on each pastry sheets leave a 1 cms border around each pastry.
- Top with the bacon slices, baby potatoes and feta.
- Brush the pastry edges with egg and bake for 12–15 minutes or til puffed and golden.
- Serve the tarts topped with wild rocket leaves. This serves 2