|Crapes with coconut filling|
You need –
For the crapes
- All purpose flour – 1 cup
- Egg – 1
- Water – 1 cup
- Sugar – 3 teaspoons
- Salt – ¼ teaspoon
For the coconut filling
- Grated coconut – 2 cups
- Sugar – ½ cup
- Water – 3 tablespoon
- Cardamom – 2 nos
How to –
- To make the filling, bring the sugar and water to boil.
- Add the grated coconut and till the mixture is dry but still moist and set aside
- To make the batter, in a mixing bowl beat the egg.
- Add the flour , sugar, salt and mix.
- Add the water and make a smooth lump free batter.
- Heat a flat griddle, grease it with few drops of oil.
- Pour a ladle of batter and make a thin medium sized crepes
- Cover and cook for 3 minutes.
- Uncover and cook for a minute.
- Place some coconut filling lengthwise in the middle of the crape and fold in the side.