These days prefer my food with lots of fresh veggies and trying to make it more colorful too!
You need –
- Fettuccine pasta – 200 grams (I have used spinach fettuccine)
- Shrimps – 200 grams, cleaned
- olive oil – 1 tablespoon
- garlic cloves – 2, finely sliced
- Broccoli – 1 medium size. Cut into small florets Steamed until crisp and tender
- Capsicum – thinly sliced length wise, 1 cup
- Butter – 1 tablespoon
- Juice of half a lemon
- Grated parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
How to –
Cook pasta according to the instructions on the package. In saucepan, heat oil and add garlic, shrimp and salt. Let simmer for about 3 minutes. Add the capsicum mix well. Cook for 2 minutes, covered. Add the pasta, steamed broccoli, butter, salt and pepper. Toss well. Turn of the heat. On to a serving plate drizzle the lemon juice. Garnish with cheese.