You need –
- Red and yellow capsicum – 1 each, diced finely
- Cherry tomatoes – 8-10, halved
- Strawberries – 8-10 , halved
- Broccoli – 1 medium size. Cut into small florets Steamed until crisp and tender.
- Shallots – 2 teaspoon, finely chopped.
- Toasted white Sesame seeds – 1 ½ teaspoon
For the dressing
- Extra virgin olive oil – ¼ cup
- Fresh lemon juice – 1 tablespoon
- Dried oregano – 2 teaspoons
- Freshly ground pepper– as per taste
- Salad Rocket/Arugula – a small bunch
- Garlic – 1 cloves, finely minced
How to –
To make the dressing – In a bowl stir together the olive oil, lemon juice, oregano, garlic and pepper. Set aside.
In a mixing bowl bring together all the veggies. On to a serving plate, spread the Arugula and all the veggies on top. Drizzle with the dressing. Sprinkle the sesame seeds on top and serve.