You need –
- Chicken – ½ kilo, cut into bite size pieces
- Spinach – 1 big bunch, washed and drained
- Onion – 2 medium, thinly sliced
- Grated ginger – 2 teaspoons
- Grated garlic – 2 teaspoons
- Chili powder – 1 teaspoon
- Chicken masala powder – 2 ½ teaspoons
- Tomato paste – 1 tablespoon
- Cream – ¼ cup
- Corriander leaves – chopped 1 tablespoon
- Oil – 1 tablespoon
- Salt to taste
How to –
Heat the oil in a pan and sauté the onions till soft. Add the ginger and garlic and cook for 2 minutes. Tip in the chilli, chicken masala powder and fry till the oil start to separate. Mix in the tomato paste and cook for 2-3 minutes.
Add chicken and mix well. Add ¼ cup or as required water, cover and cook. Add the spinach during the last 10 minutes of the cooking time. Once the chicken is done uncover, mix the cream in and bring to a simmer. Turn off of the heat.
Serve hot with rice or flat bread.