You need –
- Instant noodles – 3 nests
- Carrot – thinly sliced 1 cup
Baby corn – 3, quartered
- snow peas– thinly sliced 1 cup
- Mushroom – sliced 1 cup
- Broccoli – cut into little florets 1 cup
- Egg – 2, scrambled (optional)
- Onion – 1 medium, thinly sliced
- Garlic – 1 clove minced
- Chili – 1, thinly sliced
- Light soy sauce – 1 tablespoon
- Chili sauce – 2 tablespoon
- Rice wine vinegar – 1 teaspoon
- Sesame Oil – 1 tablespoon
- Spring onions – to garnish
- Salt and pepper – as per taste
How to –
Boil the noodles as per the instructions on the packet, drain and set aside.
Heat oil in a wok. Add the onion, chili and garlic and saute till the onions are soft. Add the veggies and stir fry till the veggies have cooked through but still crunchy. Add in the soy, chili sauce and Rice wine.
Increase the heat and add the noodles and egg. Season with salt and pepper. Mix well to coat and stir fry for 2-3 minutes or till the noodles has heated through.
Turn off the heat. Garnish with spring onions and serve.
4 thoughts on “Spicy vegetable noodles”
Will try this soon:)
Thank you priya 🙂 I have so many of your recipes to try too
Reblogged this on Sincere Blog.
Reblogged this on mamabatesmotel.