You need –
- Eggs – 4, boiled.
- Onion – 1 medium, finely chopped
- Garlic and ginger paste – 2 teaspoons
- Coriander powder – 1 tablespoon
- Red chili powder – 1 teaspoon or to taste
- Cumin powder – ½ teaspoon
- Turmeric powder – ½ teaspoon
- Tomato – 1 large, finely chopped
- Fresh cream – 150 mls
- Salt to taste
- Fresh chopped coriander, to garnish
- Oil – 1 tablespoon
How to –
Heat oil in a pan, add the chopped onions and cook till translucent. Add the ginger-garlic paste and continue to cook till the raw smell is gone.
Tip in the powders, salt and fry till the oil start to separate. Now add in the chopped tomatoes and cook till mushy. Add about 2 tablespoon of water and mix well. Cook for about a minute.
Add the cream and bring to a gentle simmer. This is a thick gravy but add hot water to adjust the gravy to your desired consistency. Add the boiled eggs and allow to simmer gently for a couple of minutes. Turn off the heat.
Garish with fresh coriander and serve hot with Roti or Rice.