Here’s a dish that is simple and easy and tastes delicious. Biting into crispy veggies and rightly seasoned, is sure a delight. This is much my kind of food (well not just because of the sambal paste!!). So I like to make it every now and again. Goes perfect with rice.
- Oyster mushrooms – 125 grams (Chopped into long strips)
- French beans – 125 grams (Chopped)
- Garlic – 1 clove ( roughly chopped)
- Ginger – finely chopped, 2 teaspoons
- Rice wine vinegar – 2 teaspoons
- Dark soy sauce – 2 teaspoons
- Chili paste (I use sambal chili paste as always) – 2 teaspoons or to taste
- white sesame seed – 2 teaspoons
- Peanut oil – 1 tablespoon
How to –
Heat a wok/kadai, add sesame seeds and dry fry for about 2 minutes or till golden brown. Remove and set aside. Add the oil to same wok/kadai. Once the oil is heated add the ginger-garlic and fry over medium heat till they are soft.
Add the mushrooms and beans and stir-fry till done (do not over cook and keep the veggies crispy). In a small bowl mix together Rice wine, soy and chili paste and drizzle over the veggies. Mix well and cook for 2 minutes.
Add the toasted sesame seeds and serve hot with rice.