You need –
- Almond Milk – 1 cup (You can use fresh milk too)
- Instant cooking oats – 1 cup
- All-purpose flour – 1 cup
- Caster Sugar – 1/4 cup
- baking soda – 1 teaspoon
- Egg – 1
- Vegetable oil -1/4 cup
- Salt – 1/4 teaspoon
- Ground cinnamon – 1/2 teaspoon
- Vanilla extract – 1/2 teaspoon
- Chopped walnuts – 1/3 cup
Preheat oven to 220°c. Grease the muffin tins or line 12 paper muffin liners . Sift the flour, cinnamon, sugar, baking soda and salt in a bowl and set aside.
In a bowl, combine milk and oats. Let it soak for 10 minutes.
In a another bowl, beat together egg, vanilla essence and oil for a minute or till well combined. Add the oat-milk mixture and mix well.
Stir flour mixture and chopped walnuts into wet ingredients and mix till everything is well combined. Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups until cups are 2/3 full.
Bake for 15-20 minutes or until a tooth pick inserted in center comes out clean.