You need –
- Fresh baby spinach – I cup, packed
- Fresh pineapple, cubed – 1 cup
- Green apple – ½
- Fresh ginger – a small piece
- Fresh mint leaves – 1 tablespoon
- Honey – to taste (optional)
In blender place the all the ingredient along with ½ cup water and blend till smooth. Check for taste; add honey if required.
Pour juice through a fine mesh into serving glasses with ice cubes and serve.
- If you think the spinach is not very fresh, then you may blanch the spinach and then into ice water before blending.
- Check the sweetness of the pineapple before adding the honey.