- Beetroot – 1 small, cubed
- Shitake mushrooms – 5-6 nos, sliced
- Snow peas – 1 cup
- Zucchini – cubed, 1cup
- Garlic – 4 pods
- 1 tablespoon chopper – fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- Olive oil
- Quinoa -100 grams
- Veg stock – 500 grams
- Feta cheese – crumbled 1/2 cup
- Fresh Coriander
- Salt to taste
- Toasted wall nuts – 1/2 cup
Pre-heat the oven to 200 c.
In a roasting place all the veggies and drizzle well with the oil, chopped rosemary n thyme, salt and mix until the veggies are well coated and roast the veggies for about 45 minutes turning them halfway through.
While the veggies are roasting cook the quinoa. In a pan bring the veg stock to boil and add the quinoa. Cover n cook till the quinoa is cooked through. If there is excess stock, then drain and set aside.
In a mixing bowl, place the roasted veggie, quinoa, feta, walnuts and toss well. Check for seasoning and garish with fresh Coriander leaves.