|Potato feta fritters|
- Potatoes – 245 grams
- Feta cheese – 125 grams
- Egg – 1
- Spring onions – 3 chopped
- Fresh dill – finely chopped 3 tablespoon
- Lemon juice – 1 tablespoon
- Lemon zest – 1 teaspoon
- Freshly ground black pepper – as per taste
- Flour – 3-4 tablespoon or as required for dusting
- Olive oil – 5 tablespoon
- Boil and mash the potatoes. Crumble the feta cheese
- In a bowl, mix together potatoes, feta cheese, egg, spring onions, dill, lemon juice, lemon zest and black pepper till well combined. Cover and refrigerate for 1-2 hours or till firm.
- Roll the mixtures into golf ball size fritters and flatten slightly. Dust slightly with flour using a strainer/sieve .
- Heat oil in a frying pan and fry the fritters until golden brown on both sides. Drain on paper towel and serve hot.