|Mushroom, peas and potato curry|
You need –
- Mushroom – 500 grams sliced
- Potatoes – 3-4 small potatoes (cut into half with the skin on. If large cut into ¼’s)
- Frozen green peas – 1 cup
- Onion – 1 large or 1 cup sliced
- Grated ginger – 1 teaspoon
- Grated garlic – 1 teaspoon
- Fresh coriander leaves – 2 tablespoon
- Turmeric powder – ½ teaspoon
- Chili powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Garam masala – 1 teaspoon
- Hot water – ½ cup
- Oil –1- 2 tablespoon
- Salt – as per taste
How to –
- Heat oil in a pan and fry onion till they turn golden brown.
- Add ginger-garlic paste and coriander leaves. Continue to fry till the raw smell is gone.
- Add turmeric and chili powder. Fry for 2 minutes.
- Add mushroom, potatoes, hot water, salt and stir well. Cover and cook on low flame for 15 – 20 minutes.
- Add peas, garam masala and mix well.
- Cover and continue to cook for further 15 minutes or until the potatoes are cooked.
- Turn off the heat and serve hot with Roti or rice.
Please note – if you are using fresh peas, add in along with potatoes and mushroom. I have garnished with spring onions which is optional.