You need –
- Paneer cubes – 2 cups
- Onion paste – 1/4 cups
- Tomato puree – 1/2 cup ( I use the store-brought) or puree 2 tomatoes
- Cumin powder – ¼ teaspoon
- Ginger paste – 1 teaspoon
- Garlic paste – 1 teaspoon
- Turmeric powder – ¼ teaspoon
- Kashmiri chili powder – 1 teaspoon
- Garam masala – ½ teaspoon
- Dried fenugreek leaves – 1 teaspoon
- Double cream – 1/3 cup
- Butter – 2 tablespoon
- Salt to taste
How to –
- Heat the butter in a pan. Add the cumin powder, saute for a few seconds; add the onion and saute till light pink.
- Add the ginger garlic paste and continue to cook till the raw smell is gone.
- Add the turmeric powder and cook for few seconds
- Add the tomato puree, ½ cup water. Cover and cook for 3-4 minutes. You may add more water according to the consistency desired.
- Add the chili powder, garam masala and fenugreek leaves. Mix well
- Add the paneer cubes; cover and cook till the gravy is thick ( appox. 5 minutes)
- Add the cream, bring to boil and turn off the heat.
- Garnish with fresh coriander leaves. Serve hot with roti.