You need –
- Coconut cream – 2 cups
- Caster sugar – ¼ cup
- Vanilla essence – ¼ teaspoon
- Lime juice – 1 ½ teaspoons
- Gellatine powder – 1 teaspoon
- Warm water – 2 teaspoons
How to –
- Soak the gelatine powder in the warm water and set aside
- In a sauce pan, bring the coconut cream, sugar, vanilla essence, lime juice to a boil; stirring constantly.
- When the mixture comes to boil and the sugar is completely dissolved; add the gelatine and stir well, ensure the gelatine is dissolved in the cream mixture.
- Turn off the heat and pour the mixture into moulds or serving bowls and refrigerate for atleast 3-4 hour or until set.
Serve with fresh fruits.