|Cinnamon pancakes with store-brought strawberry syrup|
You need –
- All purpose flour – 1 ½ cups
- Baking soda – ¼ pinch
- Baking powder – ¼ pinch
- Salt –as per taste
- Cinnamon – ¼ teaspoon
- Egg – 1
- Caster sugar – 1 tablespoon
- Melted butter – 2 teaspoon
- Milk – ½ cup
To serve –
- Strawberry syrup – as required
How to –
- Mix all the above ingredients and make a batter. Make sure the batter is not too runny.
- Heat a flat griddle. Pour 3 tablespoon of the batter.
- Once you see the bubbles start to appear, flip and continue to cook till golden brown on both sides.
- On to a serving plate, drizzle the strawberry syrup and serve hot.