You need –
- Prawns – 500 grams.
- Beans – 250 grams (Slit length-wise and chopped 1 inch in length)
- Shallots – 10 nos
- Garlic – 3 big cloves
- Crushed dry chillies – 1 ½ tablespoon
- Curry leaves – 1 stalk
- Salt – as per taste
- Coconut oil – 2 tablespoon
How to –
- In a pestle and mortar, crush the garlic and shallots. Cook the prawns in boiling water with ¼ teaspoon turmeric powder.
- Heat oil in a pan, add the crushed garlic, shallots, chilies and curry leaves Fry till the raw smell is gone and the onions turn golden brown.
- Add the prawns, beans and cook till the beans in done. Make sure the beans is crunchy and not over cooked.
- Serve hot with rice and curry. I had it with curd rice..:-)