You will need –
- Oil – 4 tablespoon
- Paneer, cut into cubes – 200 grams
- Onions – 2, finely chopped
- Green capsicums – 1, cut into cubes
- Green chili- 2, slit
- Minced garlic – 1 tablespoon
- Minced ginger – 1 tablespoon
- Turmeric powder – ½ teaspoon
- Garam masala – 1 teaspoon
- Fennel seed -½ teaspoon
- Tomatoes – 2 medium, pureed
- Tomato ketchup – 1 tablespoon
- Salt to taste
- Chopped coriander leaves, for garnishing
How to –
- Heat oil in a frying pan, fry the paneer till golden brown and set aside
- To same pan, crackle the fennel seeds. Add the onions, capsicum, Chilies, ginger, and garlic and fry till onions are browned.
- Add the turmeric powder and garam masala. Fry till fragrant.
- Add the tomato puree and tomato sauce, and salt. Cook till tomatoes are cooked and the oil starts to separate.
- Add ¼ cup water, paneer and cook on high heat till the gravy is thick, about 10 minutes.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot with roti.