- Chicken fillet – 4 nos
- Spring Onion, sliced length-wise – 1 cup
- Onion – 1 large finely chopped
- Cold steamed rice – 2 cups
- Capcicum, thinly sliced – 1 cup
- Soya Sauce – 1 tablespoon
- Chilli , sliced thinly length-wise – 1 no
- Egg – 2 nos
- Seasme oil – 2 tablespoon
- Salt n papper as per taste
- Vegetable oil, required for frying the chicken – 2-3 tablespoon
For the marinade
- Ginger & Garlic, grated – 1 teaspoon each
- Paprika – 2 teaspoons
- Light Soy sauc – 1 teaspoon
- Honey – 1 teaspoons
- Lime Juice – 2 teaspoons
How to –
- Wash n pat the excess water from the fillets.
- Marinate with all the ingredients above under marinde and set aside for 20 mins.
- Heat veg oil in a pan and fry the chicken till done and is golden brown on both sides. Remove, shred into small pieces and set aside.
- Heat oil in a wok. Fry Onion and sliced chilies until soft.
- Add the rice, shredded chicken, soy sauce and toss till combined well.
- Push the rice to the side of the wok making a well in the middle, now add the beaten eggs, season with salt and pepper.
- Stir until the eggs start to set and mix well with the rice on high heat until the eggs are cooked.
- Add the capsicum and cook for a minute.
- Turn off the heat and stir in the spring onions.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.