You need –
- Boneless chicken thigh fillet or breast – 500 grams
- Olive Oil – 2 tablespoon
- Spanish Onion – 1, finely chopped
- Garlic – 4 large cloves, crushed
- Paprika – 1 ½ tablespoons
- Chili powder – ½ teaspoon ( add more if you want to, as per your taste)
- Parsley – finely chopped , 3 tablespoon
- Lemon Juice – 2 tablespoon
- Chicken stock – ¼ cup
- Red wine – 1 ½ tablespoon
- Salt and pepper – as per taste
- In large pan heat the oil. Add the chicken in batches and brown well on all sides. Set aside
- Into the same pan add the onions, cook till soft.
- Add the garlic and continue to cook for another 2 mins. Stir in the paprika.
- Add the chicken, lemon juice, parsley, stock, salt and pepper.
- Lid on and cook over low heat until chicken is done. This is a semi-dry gravy so you may want to add water as per your need.
- Uncover, add the wine and stir well. Turn of the heat.
Serve hot with flavored rice.