You Need –
- Fresh squid – 250 grams, cleaned and cut into rings
- Plain Flour – 30 grams
- Chili powder – 1 teaspoon
- Vegetable oil – for deep frying
- Salt – as per taste
How to –
- In a bowl, combine the flour, chili powder and salt.
- Toss the calamari rings in the seasoned flour to combine well.
- Heat the oil a frying pan, Make sure the oil is hot. To test, drop a calamari ring in the oil and it should sizzle at once.
- Cook the rings in batches until golden brown. Drain on a kitchen towel and serve warm.