You need –
- Baby corn – 4 no’s, cutting in half
- Green beans – 150 grams, cut into half
- Potatoes – 2 no’s, cut into chunks
- Carrots – 1 large, cut into thick slices
- Bay leaves – 2 no’s
- Lemongrass – 1 stalk, peeled and the white part finely chopped
- Onion – 1 large, finely chopper
- Fresh ginger – 1 cm, chopped
- Garlic – 2 cloves – finely chipped
- Chilli – 1, finely chopped
- Turmeric – 1 teaspoon
- Coconut milk – 350 ml
- Water – 100 ml
- Oil – 2 tablespoons
- Coriander – chopped finely, 2 tablespoons
- Salt as per taste
How to –
- Wash all the veggies well. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a large saucepan. Add the lemongrass, ginger, onion, garlic and fry till the onion and garlic are soft.
- Add the turmeric and stir for a 2 mins or till the raw smell is gone.
- Add in the potatoes and carrots. Stir well
- Add the coconut milk, water, bay leaves, chilli and salt. Bring to boil, reduce the heat and simmer partly covered for 10 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Add the baby corn, beans and simmer until the vegetables are tender.
- Turn off the heat, remove the bay leave and garnish with coriander leaves.
Serve hot with rice.