You need –
- Potato – 1
- Garlic – 1 clove, thinly sliced
- Olive Oil – 2 teaspoon
- Butter – 1 teaspoon
- Dried Rosemary – 1/4 teaspoon
- Sea Salt & Freshly Ground Black Pepper – as per taste
How to –
- Preheat the oven to 220˚C (425˚F).
- Place the potato flat side down. Start from one end of the potato, cut almost all the way through, at about 3 to 4 mm intervals.
- Arrange the potato in a baking tray and insert the garlic in between the slits.
- Scatter some butter on top of each potato. Then drizzle the olive oil and sprinkle some sea salt, rosemary and freshly ground black pepper.
- Bake the potato for about 40 minutes or until the potato turn crispy and the flesh is soft.