You need –
- Long beans – 200 grams, Finely chopped
- Onion – 1 medium
- Green chili – 1
- Grated coconut – ¼ cup
- Turmeric power – ¼ teaspoon
- Curry leaves – 1 springs
- Dry red chili– 1
- Mustard seeds – 1/2 teaspoon
- Salt to taste
How to –
- Grind the coconut, onion, turmeric and green chili coarsely. Set aside.
- Heat oil in skillet, add the mustard seeds. Once they start to crackle add the red chili and curry leaves.
- Add the beans, salt and stir well. Cover and let it cook for 3-4 mins or 3/4 done.
- Place the coconut mixture on the top of the beans and spread on the top. Cover and cook for 2 mins.
- Uncover, mix well and cook for further 3-4 mins. Turn off the heat.
- Serve hot.