You need –
- Skinless chicken breast – 250 grams, thin strips
- Fresh shiitake mushrooms – 150 grams, Discard the stem and thinly sliced
- Fresh peas (pods) – 75 grams
- Frozen peas – ¼ cup
- Fresh ginger – 2 teaspoon
- Cream – ½ cup
- Cornstarch – 1 teaspoon
- Fresh Parsley – 2 tablespoon chopped
- Spring Onions – 2 tablespoon chopped
- Salt and pepper – as per taste
- Vegetable oil – 1-2 tablespoon
How to –
- In sauce pan, bring water to boil. Add the peas and cook till tender but yet crisp (around a min). Drain and set aside.
- In a bowl stir together the cream, cornstarch, salt and pepper. Set aside.
- In large pan heat the oil. Add the grated ginger and stir fry for a few seconds. Add the chicken strips, fry for 3-4 mins. Add the mushroom and continue to fry for another 2 mins.
- Add the cream, salt, pepper and stir well, cook until the cream thickens.
- Add the peas and cook for a minute or two.
- Garnish with parsley and spring onions.