- Grated coconut – 1 cup
- Dried red chillies – 5-6 or as per your palate
- Onion – 1 medium, roughly chopped
- Cumin seeds – ¼ teaspoon
- Mustard seeds – ½ teaspoon
- Curry leaves – twig
- Dried chili – 1
- Salt to taste
- Oil – 1 teaspoon
How to –
- In a blender, blend the coconut, onion, chilies with salt with enough water to make a fine paste.
- Heat a oil in a pan, add the mustard seed and cumin seeds. Allow to splatter.
- Add the curry leaves and dry chili.
- Add the coconut paste. Heat through and turn off the heat.
Perfect for dosa and idlly.