You need –
- Pork – ½ kilo, boneless & cut into bit size cubes
- Onions – 2 large, thinly sliced
- Dried chili flakes – 2 teaspoon or add more if you want to
- Oil – 2 tablespoons
- Grated ginger – 2 teaspoons
- Grated garlic – 2 teaspoons
- Ground Coriander– 2 teaspoons
- Ground turmeric – 2 teaspoons
- Ground cumin – ½ teaspoon
- Ground pepper – 2 teaspoons
- Dark soy sauce – 2 tablespoons
- Vinegar – 1 teaspoon
- Chopped parsley – for garnish
How to –
Heat oil in a heavy bottom pan and brown the meat on all sides. Set aside. In the same pan fry the onions till they caramelize a bit. Add the ginger garlic and continue to cook till the raw smell is gone. Stir in the ground coriander, cumin, turmeric, chili flakes, pepper and fry for 2-3 minutes. Add soy sauce and 1 cup water. Cover and cook for 45 minutes or till the meat is done.
Uncover and Stir in the vinegar. Cook till the gravy thickens a bit about 4-5 minutes or as per your choice on the consistency of the gravy.
Garnish with parsley and serve with rice or flat bread.