You need –
- Potatoes – 3 medium sized. Cut into cubes and boiled
- Cauliflower – 1, cut into florets
- Onion – 1
- Garlic – 1 clove, minced
- Dried fenugreek leaves – 1 tablespoon
- Cumin seeds – ½ teaspoon
- Coriander powder – 1 teaspoon
- Chili powder – 1 teaspoon
- Garam masala – ½ teaspoon
- Oil – 1 tablespoon
- Salt to taste
- Parsley to garnish
How to –
Heat oil in a pan. Add the cumin seeds and allow to crackle. Add the onion and garlic; fry till onions are lightly browned. Add the powders and dried Fenugreek leaves and fry till oil start to separate.
Add the potatoes and cauliflower; mix well to coat. Cover and cook till the cauliflower is tender.
Uncover, add the parsley and turn of the heat. Serve with rice n curry.