- Broccoli – 1, cut into really small florets
- Shallots – finely sliced, 1/2 cup
- Green chili – 1
- Grated coconut – 1/2 cup
- Turmeric power – ¼ teaspoon
- Curry leaves – 1 springs
- Dry red chili- 1
- Mustard seeds – 1/2 teaspoon
- Oil – 2 teaspoons (I used coconut oil)
- Salt to taste
Heat oil in a skillet, add the mustard seeds. Once they start to crackle add the red chili, green chili and curry leaves.
Add the Turmeric powder and stir briefly for few seconds. Now add the Shallots, Broccoli, salt and stir well. Cover and let it cook for 4-5 minutes done making sure not to over cook. Add the grated coconut and stir fry for a minute.
Turn off the heat. Serve hot with rice and curry.