You need –
- Potatoes – 2, large boiled, peeled and roughly mashed
- Thick coconut milk – 3/4 cup
- Onion – 1 medium, thinly sliced
- Green Chilies – 1 or as per taste
- Ginger – I small piece, finely sliced
- Salt – to taste
- Curry Leaves – 1 sprig
- Coconut Oil – 2 teaspoons
- Water – 3/4 cup
How to –
In a pan add the water, sliced onion, green chili, curry leaves, ginger and bring to a rolling boil.
Add the potatoes and mix well. Continue to cook for 2 minutes.
Add the coconut milk, salt and bring to a gentle simmer but do not boil.
Drizzle the coconut oil and cover and let it sit for a few minutes before you serve.