Christmas is fast approaching and these baked wings are perfect party picks – crisp on the outside, sweet n spicy, and juicy on the inside. Best served with chili sauce.
You need –
- Chicken wings – 6-7 nos (drumettes, wingette separated and remove the tips)
For the Marinade –
- Minced fresh ginger – 2 teaspoons
- Minced garlic – 1.5 tablespoons
- Hoisin Sauce – 2 teaspoons
- Chili sauce – 1.5 tablespoons
- Dark soy sauce – 2 teaspoons
- Sugar – 1 teaspoon
- Dried chili flakes – 1 teaspoon or to taste
Wash and clean the wings well and pat dry.
In large bowl; mix all the ingredients under “Marinade”. Add the wings and mix to coat well. Marinate the wings over night or at least for 2 hours. But do marinate them over night for the best of taste.
Pre-heat the oven to 180 C. Arrange the wings on a baking tray and bake for about 30-40 minutes or till the chicken has cooked through, browned and slightly charred. Flip the wings half through the baking for even cooking/browning.
Serve immediately with chili sauce or your favorite dip.
4 thoughts on “Baked chicken wings”
OOoooo drooling here seeing those chicken wings. Marinade looks too good.
looks so yummy
I wish I could pick them up from the screen… delicious…
I always love the baked chicken wings. They are perfect for party appetizer. These wings looks delicious!!