You need –
- Fresh prawns – 500 grams, cleaned
- Juice of half a lemon
- Garlic – 5 pods
- Onion – 1 small, sliced
- Baby corn – 4-5, chopped length-wise
- Snow peas – 12-15
- Capsicum – 1 medium, chopped length-wise
- Fish sauce – 1 tablespoon
- Dark soy sauce – 1 tablespoon
- Light soy sauce – 2 tablespoon
- Chili paste – 1.5 tablespoon or to taste
- Pepper and salt to taste
- Spring onions –to garnish
- Sesame oil for stir-frying
How to –
Marinate the cleaned prawns with the juice of half the lemon and set aside.
In a wok, heat the oil and add the garlic and sauté for a couple of seconds. Now add the onion and continue to cook for till the onions are translucent. Add the Chili paste and cook till the raw smell is gone.
Add the baby corn, peas, capsicum and cook for about 5 minutes, Reduce the heat add the cleaned marinated prawns, sauces, pepper and give everything a good mix.
Now increase the heat and continue to cook till the prawns and the veggies are done. Make sure not to over the cook the veggies and keep them crunchy.
Check for seasoning and add salt if required. Turn off the heat, garnish with some spring onions and serve hot with steamed rice.