You need – Continue reading
You need –
- Potato – 2 nos, cut into bite size cubes
- Onion – 1 small, finely chopped
- Garlic – 1 small clove, minced
- Chili powder – 1/2 teaspoon or per taste
- Turmeric powder – 1/4 teaspoon
- cumin seeds – 1/4 teaspoon
- Dried Kasoori Methi– 1 teaspoon
- Garam masala – 1/4 teaspoon
- Oil – 1 tablespoon or as required
- salt to taste
- Coriander leaves – to garnish
How to –
Heat oil in pan, add the cumin seeds. Once they start to pop, add the chili powder and fry for a minute. Add the onion and garlic and saute till the raw smell of garlic is gone and onions are soft and start to brown.
Add the cooked potatoes salt and mix will. Sauté for 2 minutes. Now add the Kasoori Methi, garam masala and stir fry for a minute.
- Chicken breast – 500 grams, cut into thin strips
- Bell peppers – 2 small (I used red and yellow), Cut lengthwise
- Green chili – 2, minced
- Garlic – 2 cloves, minced
- Onion – 1 small, thinly sliced
- Ginger – minced, 1 teaspoon
- Dark soy sauce – 1.5 tablespoons
- Rice wine vinegar – 2 teaspoons
- Sesame oil – 1 tablespoon or as required
- Sambal chili paste – 2 teaspoons
How to –
In heat oil in wok and fry the chicken strips till slightly browned. Remove and set aside.
Into the same wok, add more oil if need. Add the garlic, ginger and chilies and saute for a minute. Add the onion and cook till translucent.
Add the Chili paste and cook till the raw smell is gone. Tip chicken, soy sauce, vinegar and toss everything well till combined and stir fry for 3 minutes.
Add the bell peppers and stir fry for further 2 minutes or till just done. Do not over cook the peppers. keep them crispy.
Check for seasoning and add salt if required since soy sauce is salty.
Turn off the heat garnish with some fresh coriander leaves and serve hot with boiled or fried rice.