- Grilled corn kernels – 1 cup
- Canned Cannellini beans – 250 grams (drain the water off completely)
- Toasted sunflower seeds – 2 tablespoons
- Dill – 1 tablespoon
- Pear – 1, cut into small cubes
- Red onion – 1 small, finely chopped
For the dressing
- Dijon mustard – 2 teaspoons
- Chili flakes – 1 teaspoon or to your taste
- Apple cyder vinegar – 2 tablespoons
- Extra virgin olive oil – 2 tablespoons
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to –
Dressing – whisk together all ingredients for the dressing until well combined.
For the salad, in a large bowl add all the ingredients and drizzle the dressing and toss well until well combined. Check for seasoning and garish with fresh dill. Chill for an hour or 2 before serving.