- Grilled corn kernels – 1 cup
- Canned Cannellini beans – 250 grams (drain the water off completely)
- Toasted sunflower seeds – 2 tablespoons
- Dill – 1 tablespoon
- Pear – 1, cut into small cubes
- Red onion – 1 small, finely chopped
For the dressing
- Dijon mustard – 2 teaspoons
- Chili flakes – 1 teaspoon or to your taste
- Apple cyder vinegar – 2 tablespoons
- Extra virgin olive oil – 2 tablespoons
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to –
Dressing – whisk together all ingredients for the dressing until well combined.
For the salad, in a large bowl add all the ingredients and drizzle the dressing and toss well until well combined. Check for seasoning and garish with fresh dill. Chill for an hour or 2 before serving.
8 thoughts on “Cannellini beans, corn and pear salad”
I love salads love this, which have a lot to chew on! Looks delicious… 🙂
Thank you Rafee 🙂
Interesting combo! new to me..
Thank you Veena 🙂
This is my first time here. I love the way your space is neatly arranged. And all the dishes are so beautifully styled and yet very simple. Keep up the good work.
This is my first time here. Love the simplicity of the space and all the dishes are beautifully styled.
Thank you Pallavi for coming over 🙂
That’s a good looking salad Rekha. Pear is such an amazing addition to salads. Yum. Great minimilistic pictures.