You need –
- Fresh coriander leaves – 1 cup tightly packed
- Fresh mint leaves – 3/4 cup tightly packed
- Cashew nuts – 12-15
- Green chili – 1 or to taste
- Hang/Thick yogurt – 3/4 cup
- A small piece of ginger (optional)
- salt to taste
How to –
In a blender, place the cashew nuts, coriander leaves, mint leaves, ginger, green chili and make a paste (without adding water). Now add in the yogurt, salt to taste and blend till smooth.
Pour into serving bowl and serve with crackers /chips/veggies and enjoy.
One thought on “Coriander, Mint and cashew nut dip”
Thanks for sharing exciting recipes