You need –
- Potato – 2 nos, cut into bite size cubes
- Onion – 1 small, finely chopped
- Garlic – 1 small clove, minced
- Chili powder – 1/2 teaspoon or per taste
- Turmeric powder – 1/4 teaspoon
- cumin seeds – 1/4 teaspoon
- Dried Kasoori Methi– 1 teaspoon
- Garam masala – 1/4 teaspoon
- Oil – 1 tablespoon or as required
- salt to taste
- Coriander leaves – to garnish
How to –
Heat oil in pan, add the cumin seeds. Once they start to pop, add the chili powder and fry for a minute. Add the onion and garlic and saute till the raw smell of garlic is gone and onions are soft and start to brown.
Add the cooked potatoes salt and mix will. Sauté for 2 minutes. Now add the Kasoori Methi, garam masala and stir fry for a minute.