|Bruschetta with tomatoes and basil|
You need –
- Tomatoes – 3, large
- Bread – 4 slice firm textured bread
- Garlic cloves – 2
- Basil leaves – 2 sprigs plus additional for garnishing
- Extra virgin olive oil – ¼ cups
- Salt and pepper – as per taste
How to –
- Cut the tomatoes into half, sprinkle with salt and set them upside down for 15-20 minutes to drain.
- Toast the bread until golden brown or until dry n crispy
- Rub the slices with garlic. Season with salt, pepper and drizzle with half the oil.
- De-seed and chop the tomatoes in small cubes. Mix the tomatoes & chopped basil leaves.
- Arrange them on the toast and Drizzle the remaining oil and serve.