You need –
- Paneer – 250 grams
- Onion – 1 Large
- Tomatoes – 1 large
- Almonds – 8-10 blanched,peeled and make a fine paste
- Fresh Cream – 1 tablespoon
- Shahi paneer masala powder – 2 teaspoon
- Oil – 1 tablespoon or as required
- Garam Masala – ¼ teaspoon
- Salt – As per taste
How to –
- Make a fine paste of onion and tomatoes (separately).
- Heat oil in pan and cook the onion paste till they turn light pink.
- Add the tomato puree, shahi paneer masala and cook for 5 minutes
- Add the almond paste, paneer cubes, Salt and ½ cup water. Simmer for 5 minutes or till the gravy thick.
- Add the cream, garam masala and mix well. Turn off the heat.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot with Roti.
Please note- You can use cashew-nuts indeed of almonds.