For the first time I made the Jam…#PROUD. Something I enjoyed cooking up but a bit more
You need –
- Strawberry – 250 grams, rinsed, hulled and diced
- Blueberries – 125 grams, rinsed
- Caster sugar – 1- 1/3 cups
- Lemon juice – 2 tablespoon
How to –
- Process the blueberries in a food processor. Then pass through a fine sieve. Discard the solids and set aside.
- In another pan smash the strawberries leaving a few small chunks.
- In a non-stick pan combine the blueberries, strawberries, sugar and lemon juice. Heat on medium-high and Cook, stirring frequently, until jam is thick and bubbles completely takes about 7-8 mins. Please note the Jam will continue to thicken as it cools
- Remove from heat and skim off scum, if any. Transfer to a Jar and allow to cool at room temperature. Once the jam has cooled completely cover the with a tight lid and refrigerate.