- Brussels sprouts – 6-7, quartered
- Pink radish – 1 cup, thinly sliced
- Bell pepper – 1, cut into strips
- Onion – 1 medium, finely chopped
- Garlic – 1 clove, minced
- Cumin seeds – 1/4 teaspoon
- Coriander powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Ground Cumin – 1/4 teaspoon
- Chili powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Turmeric powder – 1/4 teaspoon
- Salt – to taste
- Lemon juice – 2 teaspoons
- Coriander leaves to garnish
Heat oil in pan. Add the cumin seeds; soon they start to sizzle add the garlic and stir briefly. Tip the onions in cook till golden. Add the Brussels sprout and mix well. Cook for 3-4 minutes.
Add the spice powders, salt; saute for another 5 minutes or till they are cooked through but crispy, making sure not over cook. Add the bell pepper, radish and lemon juice and saute for a minute.
Turn off the heat and serve as a filling for Tacos or serve them with rice and curry.