- Cooked rice – 1.5 cup
- Fresh fenugreek leaves – Thinly sliced 1.5 cup tightly packed
- Garlic – 3 clove, minced
- Onion – 1/2, thinly sliced
- Green chilies – 1-2, minced
- Cunim seeds – 1/2 teaspoon
- Olive oil – 2 teaspoon
- Egg – 2, scrambled
- Salt and pepper – as per taste
- Some fresh coriander leaves to garnish
In heat oil a large pan or wok, Add the cumin seeds and allow to splatter. Now add the garlic, chili and onions in olive oil on a medium/high heat, until onions become soft and transparent.
Add the fenugreek leaves and cook for a minute or two. Stir in scrambled eggs, .Add the rice, Salt and pepper and cook stirring frequently for about 3-4 minutes.
Turn off the heat, Garnish with coriander leaves and serve warm.