|Hot chili prawns|
You need –
- Prawns – 250 grams, shelled and de-veined
- Vegetable oil – 1 tablespoon
- Large garlic cloves – 4, finely chopped
- Fresh ginger – 2 teaspoon, finely chopped
- Red chilies – 2 chopped (de-seeded if you are not easy with heat)
- Tomato ketchup – 1 tablespoon
- Chili sauce – 2 tablespoon
- Dark soy sauce – 1 tablespoons
- Brown sugar – 2 teaspoon
- Hot water – ¼ cup or as required
- Lime juice – 2 teaspoon
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- Coriander leaves – chopped 4 tablespoon
How to –
- Heat a pan on a high flame and add the oil.
- Add in the chopped garlic, ginger and chilies and stir fry until the chilies have darkened but careful not to let it burn.
- Add the prawns and continue frying till they turn pink.
- Stir in the tomato ketchup, soy and chili sauce, sugar, pour in the hot water and lime juice.
- Stir and cook till the sauce is think.
- Garnish with spring onion and chopped coriander and serve hot.