- Chicken breast – 500 grams, cut into thin strips
- Bell peppers – 2 small (I used red and yellow), Cut lengthwise
- Green chili – 2, minced
- Garlic – 2 cloves, minced
- Onion – 1 small, thinly sliced
- Ginger – minced, 1 teaspoon
- Dark soy sauce – 1.5 tablespoons
- Rice wine vinegar – 2 teaspoons
- Sesame oil – 1 tablespoon or as required
- Sambal chili paste – 2 teaspoons
How to –
In heat oil in wok and fry the chicken strips till slightly browned. Remove and set aside.
Into the same wok, add more oil if need. Add the garlic, ginger and chilies and saute for a minute. Add the onion and cook till translucent.
Add the Chili paste and cook till the raw smell is gone. Tip chicken, soy sauce, vinegar and toss everything well till combined and stir fry for 3 minutes.
Add the bell peppers and stir fry for further 2 minutes or till just done. Do not over cook the peppers. keep them crispy.
Check for seasoning and add salt if required since soy sauce is salty.
Turn off the heat garnish with some fresh coriander leaves and serve hot with boiled or fried rice.